Social Distancing Guidelines
We open on our regular schedule beginning Wednesday, (some staff will have altered schedules) and will follow guidelines for Close Contact Businesses in TN.
IMPORTANT: If you have a scheduled appointment, you will receive a text reminder, please reply to that text so we know you are able to be here. Please be patient with us as we work to schedule everyone. We will not be able to see everyone in the first week.
We will be implementing the following precautionary procedures:
1. We will temperature check EVERYONE on arrival, including our Staff, with a no touch thermometer, max temp allowed is 100.4*
2. Everyone must wear a cloth mask in the salon. We will have some available, but please bring your own as we have a limited supply
3. We will not have a waiting area in the salon so CALL WHEN YOU ARRIVE at the salon and we will let you know when to come in.
4. We will not be able to provide magazines or newspapers for you to read at this time. You are encouraged to bring your phone in, but please leave anything you won’t need in your car.
5. As our waiting area will be closed, guests without appointment will not be allowed to linger inside. Anyone accompanying you to your appointment, will need to wait in the car.
6. We are NOT ALLOWED to do Facials or any Facial Waxing, except for Brows, we cannot trim beards or mustaches, we WILL be doing Massages
7. We have separations in place at the hair stations and dryers. We have screens up at the manicure tables and at the checkout desk. We will clean and disinfect each station after every client and the common areas every hour.
Yes it will be DIFFERENT. Yes it will still be FUN, and Yes we will do everything we can to keep us all SAFE